Admission into ND Part-Time Evening Programmes 2019/2020
|Application Start Date:||15/05/2019 12:30:00|
|Application Closing Date:||31/10/2020 23:00:00|
ELIGIBILITY – PLEASE NOTE:
Candidate must fulfill the following criteria:
Candidates must have obtained at least five (5) credit passes
at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include
English Language, and Mathematics as well as three other relevant
subjects for your desired course of study in not more than two sittings.
CANDIDATES AWAITING RESULTS (WAEC/NECO/EQUIVALENT EXAMS) CAN ALSO APPLY FOR ADMISSION.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
The procedure for the 2019/2020 Application for ND Part time Evening
Programme Admission for first time applicants is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit www.esitmusen.edu.ng Click on Apply for Admission
- Click on Applicants and then select ADMISSION to ND Part Time Evening Programmes 2019/2020
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your First name; Middle name; and Surname along with your Email Adress and Phone Number.
Immediately, your ID and Password will be sent to your email. Click on the Link within your email to continue
- Back On edopoly.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’ and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph
NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the Edo Polytchnic, USEN, .
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Interswitch” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,500:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).